1905: The Time and the Place
- The roof deck has views of the Washington Monument. Managing partner Tony Lucca says that the deck’s amber lights and salvaged materials give it a “very moody and dark and romantic” feel.
- Thursday nights mean live jazz starting at 9pm, with a rotating roster of four local bands.
Good to Know
- The restaurant is exceptionally flexible for private parties, offering full and partial buyouts. They have even hosted an entire wedding, from ceremony through reception.
- Brunch is a Sunday-only affair, and it starts at noon. Lucca says the ever-changing vegetarian quiches are their most popular brunch option.
- Happy hour specials, which include $4 prices for rail drinks and most beers, are available nightly from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Wednesdays bring half-price burgers all night.
- Based on the season, the rooftop bar is always open for walk-ins
What to Drink
·Full Absinthe Service
·Local brews, including DC Brau, 3 Stars and Port City
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.