If Hemingway Were Alive, This Would Be His Hangout
- The restaurant’s inspiration is paid further tribute with a special collection of cocktails, including the aptly titled Hemingway Special.
- While you’re waiting for the rest of your party to arrive, score a sip at the intimate eight-seat bar upstairs.
Good To Know
- If you can’t decide which drink would most appeal to your palate, consult the periodic table across from the second-floor bar; it breaks down cocktails by their primary flavors.
- The apple dumpling dessert takes 10-15 minutes to bake, so order a coffee or a nightcap to keep you occupied.
- Late night small plates are served on Friday and Saturday nights until 1am.
- Small plates are perfect for snacking.
·Roasted Potatoes with Malt Aioli
·Mussels with White Wine Sauce
·Pork Shoulder on Garlic Trencher
·Lard Fried Buttermilk Chicken
·Barrel Aged Americano
·There's a creative rotating menu of tonics, including spiced pineapple ginger
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.