"High Steaks" Dining
- In nice weather, there is a patio where workaholics can absorb life outside the office (if only for an hour).
- For those looking to shy away from steak, try the light Salmon Nicoise Salad or the lobster grilled cheese, which the restaurant says is the undisputed best-selling sandwich.
Good to Know
- For those who want to see and be seen, ask for Table 51 in the middle of the restaurant. If privacy is needed, there are five exclusive rooms that can accommodate 10 to 350 people.
- Surf-and-turf – which could be a filet and lobster one night, or colossal shrimp and a filet the next -- is not on the menu but is available every day for those who ask for it, as is the filet Oscar prepared with crab meat, grilled asparagus and hollandaise sauce.
- Bar snacks, like filet on toast, their “Big, Crazy Nachos” and Buffalo wings, aren’t available in the dining room after 6pm.
·Salmon Nicoise Salad (lunch only)
·English Pea and Bacon Soup
·Sweet Chili Tossed Calamari
·With more than 200 selections on the wine menu, high rollers can impress by ordering an imperial – that’s a six-liter bottle -- of ’92 Joseph Phelps Insignia, which goes for $4,000.
·The restaurant has a half-priced wines deal that runs all day Friday and Saturday evenings.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.