Bóveda Has It in the Vault
- The churros are like biting into a cloud dusted with cinnamon. Even the slight crunch on the outside can’t weigh down these airy donut batons.
- The Latin dance music and glass of sangria will make you feel like you are far away from the buttoned-up day you may have had at the office.
Good to Know
- Saturday and Sunday brunch offers the same menu as that found in The Caucus Room.
- Happy Hour runs from 4-6:30 pm weekdays, when a handful of dishes are specially priced. Among the drink specials are $5 beers on tap; $7 wines by the glass; $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons; and $7 rail drinks.
- Bóveda has access to five private rooms, the largest of which can accommodate around 100 guests.
·Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Huitlacoche
·Watermelon and Jicama Salad
·Churros with Pineapple and Mango
·Frozen horchata with rum
·Counter Culture coffee
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.