High-Flying Fare on 14th Street
- Happy hour upstairs runs from 5 to 6pm Tuesday through Friday, but an extended happy hour takes place at the Gate 54 bar downstairs from 6 to 10pm Tuesday to Friday, with discounts on drafts, rail cocktails and snacks; the downstairs bar is is closed on Mondays, so the deal moves upstairs on that day only.
- Popular as Saint-Ex is for late-night on weekends, it’s even better the next day for weekend brunch. Popular items include the fried-green-tomato Benedict and bloody marys made with house-smoked tomatoes.
Good to Know
- Saint-Ex has two options for private parties: Gate 54 as well as a gallery space across the street. The gallery seats up to 30 for a dinner surrounded by art installations, soaring ceilings, white walls and row-house bones.
- Gate 54 often has a DJ spinning. Pass the Peas Night brings two soul DJs and a Southern menu on the second Wednesday of every month. Every third Thursday ushers in Brazilian beats.
- When Gate 54 is open, it serves the full dinner menu.
·Udon Noodle Soup with Pork Belly
·Homemade Ice Creams
What to Drink
·The Becky Sling
·Beer on Tap from 3 Stars
·DC Brau and New Belgium Brewery Beers
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.