Modern Bistro Brings Parties Together
- The menu offers plates and boards for sharing.
- Beverages include Counter Culture coffee, teas from Art of Tea and house-made sodas.
- Al fresco dining available in the enclosed courtyard.
Good to Know
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. Brunch menu available on weekends.
- The restaurant is one floor below the hotel lobby and accessed by a glass-and-steel staircase. There is no elevator.
·Pan Seared Sea Scallops
·Cote de Boeuf
·The Hemingway, made with gin, grapefruit, lime juice and maraschino, is a favorite among the classic cocktails and martinis.
·Values include a 2010 Grayson Merlot from Napa Valley ($7 a glass, $24 per bottle).
·Beer lovers can choose from five brews on tap and 16 bottled beers.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.