Big Greek Taste in Not-So-Small Plates
- The Crazy Green Harissa (feta, jalapeno, habanero and cilantro) was featured on Food Network’s Heat Seekers.
- With more than 70 mezzes (Greek tapas) on the menu, patrons can have a unique dining experience each visit.
- Cava Mezze’s portions are bigger than typical tapas, so each person can enjoy more than one bite of a dish.
Good to Know
- Dinner service is often busy and can get loud, especially near the bar area.
- Happy hour is available 5-7pm at the Capitol Hill and Clarendon locations.
- Weekend brunch menu features more than 50 mezzes, including Mediterranean-themed breakfast plates.
- The restaurant’s Cava Mezze Foods business sells its Mediterranean dips and spreads in gourmet markets.
·Braised Lamb Shank
·Challah French Toast
·Cava’s cocktails range from $9 to $10 and include a variety of flavored mojitos and martinis. Each week, the bar staff creates a different specialty cocktail.
·Cava offers a limited beer and wine list, including eight beers on tap and select wines from Greece.
- As seen on the Food Network
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.