Cozy Wine Bar In Bustling Mid-City Neighborhood
- Just in the mood for a flight and a snack? Cork offers a variety of cheeses and charcuterie in addition to a full menu.
- When the dining room is full it’s a fun, jovial atmosphere.
Good to Know
- Cork’s menu changes seasonally, and based on what local ingredients are available.
- Check the chalkboard in the front dining room for weekly flights built around regional/varietal themes.
·Avocado, pistachios, toasted pistachio oil, sea salt, grilled bread
·Pan-Crisped Brioche Sandwich of prosciutto, fontina, sunny-side up egg
·Ginger Caramel Pot de Creme
·Domaine Larredya, Jurançon Sec 2011
·Duca Carlo Guarini, Negroamaro, 'Tenuta Piutri' 2009
·Zilliken, Butterfly Riesling 2011
- Editor's Pick CityEats endorses this restaurant
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.