Fire-Kissed Mexican Cuisine and An Impressive Tequila Bar
- Can’t make up your mind over which tequila to try? Get a tasting flight of three selections laid out on a wooden paddleboard with a shot of tangy sangrita.
- Mexican restaurants aren’t renowned for their desserts, but Fuego offers several well-executed classics that are worth ordering. The best is a moist tres leches cake with a crème brûlée top, cream cheese frosting, and a swipe of guava sauce.
- If Heat Seekers is your favorite show, then request some off-menu ghost chili relish. Be warned: you should order a frosty beverage (or two) to accompany the spicy condiment.
Good to Know
- A selection of inventive tequila cocktails includes hot-to-trot options like the Gherkin Fresca spiked with jalapeno simple syrup and the Mala Suerte with habanero-infused tequila.
- There’s an elevator in the far back, so elderly or disabled patrons can easily access the dining room on the second floor.
- The 60+ wine list is full of West Coast and South American varietals, many of which are available by the glass.
·Duck Flautas with Mole Negro Dipping Sauce
·Jalisco Style Roasted Goat Tacos
·Queso Fundido with Chorizo
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.