Comforting And Creative Snout-To-Tail Cuisine In Arlington
- The bar team makes several fresh sodas, including summery strawberry, breezy hibiscus-lemon and zippy ginger beer.
- There are more than 20 canned beers available, including hard-to-find brews like Maui Coconut Porter and Butternuts Moo Thunder Ale.
Good to Know
- Brunch is served on the weekends from 10:30am to 2:30pm, and features freshly baked goods such as sour-cream doughnuts, cinnamon rolls and blueberry scones.
- There are very few dishes here that don’t incorporate meat or animal byproducts, so vegetarians and vegans should think twice before grabbing a table.
·Fried Pimento Cheese Balls
·Kung Pao Lamb Sweetbreads
What to Drink
·GP Dark & Stormy
·Ginger Ryder Punch
- Editor's Pick CityEats endorses this restaurant
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.