Smokin’ Good Q
- What you see is what you get – every cut of meat is offered up for a quick look-see before it goes onto your tray.
- Want bread with that? Your BBQ comes with slices of white bread to sop up the juicy goodness – or to turn your meal into a sandwich.
Good to Know
- A lengthy bourbon and tequila list might hit the spot during happy hour – there’s more than 50 to choose from.
- Every patron is given a meal ticket. Peruse the menu once you’re seated at your table and head up to the Market Place line for meats, sides and desserts.
·Beer Can Game Hen
·Kreuz Sausage with Jalapeno and Cheese
·Sweet Potato Bourbon Mash
·A good ‘ol Mexican Coke
- As seen on the Food Network
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.