Traditional Fare and Bold Flavors at this Middle Eastern Favorite
- Every table starts with a complimentary basket of straight-from-the-oven pita bread and olive oil dotted with sesame seeds.
- An amped-up hummus bar brings a new twist to a favorite appetizer.
- Choose from three flavors of hummus, 11 toppings (meats, nuts, vegetables and cheeses are all available) and four dippers (fries, vegetables, pita and crackers).
Good to Know
- A gluten-free menu is available upon request.
- The “Taste of Lebanon” menu is perfect for large-party dining, offering a flat rate per person as well as many of the menu’s top selections. Menus to choose from include “Vegetarian Mezza,” “Light Experience,” and “Grand Experience” for hungry parties. Each menu comes with a wine pairing option as well.
·Sharhat Ghana, a tender and juicy lamb loin which is also offered in a petite cut.
·Beef and lamb shawarma accompanied by a garlic puree that packs a flavorful punch.
·Turkish doughnuts, or awamat, and Turkish coffee are the perfect way to end a meal with a pot of creamy pudding drizzled with honey to dip them in.
·The restaurant offers three types of Arak, a liquor similar in flavor to Ouzo, and mixes it into four distinct cocktails. One such cocktail, Zahlen, is like a Lebanese orange creamsicle.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.