Brick Oven Pizza in the Heart of the City
- The restaurant’s house-made, fruit-infused vodkas are great in a cocktail and are even better on the rocks.
- Most restaurants make you order onion straws as a separate side for a burger, but not Matchbox. Onion straws come on the 3.6.9 Mini-burgers.
- It’s not all pizza and sliders here; on weekends the restaurant serves brunch, including a skillet of buttery, gooey cinnamon rolls.
Good to Know
- The small street-facing patio is well-shielded from the noise of passersby with a gate and plenty of vegetation.
- Want your pizza to go? You can order online and your meal will be ready for pick-up upon arrival.
- The restaurant prides itself on a number of green-focused initiatives, including everything from using sustainable building materials to a relationship with UNICEF to provide potable water to children globally.
·Q Special Pizza
·Fire & Smoke Pizza
·Apple Pear Salad
·3.6.9. Mini Burgers
·Mango Mango Cocktail
·Sauvignon Blanc Perle Blanche 2007 Sancerre
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.