- Each meal starts with a pot of flaked smoked white fish in a cream cheese, sour cream and horseradish dip that’s served with a toasted baguette.
- The Lobster Mac ‘n' Jack, an amped up version of traditional mac ‘n' cheese, is the perfect side to your Catch of the Day selection.
Good to Know
- The restaurant has an extensive bar menu which consists of a variety of sliders and seafood small bites to complement your cocktails. You can also pair your sushi selection with a sake flight.
- Your sweet tooth will be satisfied with desserts by Bayou Bakery’s Chef David Guas, a hold-over from his time at the restaurant.
- PassionFish offers a "World Class Express Lunch": three courses presented on one plate for just $17.
·Red Thai Curry Lobster Claypot
·Whole Crispy Flounder with Cucumber Sunomona Salad
·Rock ‘n' Roll Sushi Roll
·Andrew Rich Pinot Noir from Willamette Valley (2008), $16 per glass
·Bourgogne Chardonnay, Remoissent Pere & Files from Burgundy, France (2008), $14 per glass
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.