A Neighborhood Café for All Occasions
- The café is known for its juice bar with fresh-squeezed fruit and vegetable combos like Mango Tango (banana, mango, orange, pineapple), Red Zinger (apple, beet, carrot, ginger) and fresh lemonade that can be spiked with mint, passion fruit or strawberry puree.
- The fresh-squeezed juices are used in cocktails like the Pimm’s Cup.
- Rolls are served by a roving waitperson, which means they’re hot.
Good to Know
- Peacock Café is a popular neighborhood spot (especially for brunch), so in warm weather, the patio is often jammed; indoors, go for a table in the back of the curvy dining room that overlooks a landscaped patio.
- The bobotie was inspired by the 2010 World Cup soccer finals in South Africa. It was such a hit, the restaurant kept it on the menu.
·Roasted Greek Branzino
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.