Sushi, Seafood and Scenery at the Heart of Adams Morgan
- Take note of whatever specials the sushi bar is offering, since they may include unique sashimi preparations or nigiri that don’t appear elsewhere on the menu.
- Five Japanese beers are available, including Orion, Koshihikari, and Sapporo.
- The bar bites menu is worth exploring if you’ve stopped in for a drink, since it includes delectables like roasted chickpeas dusted with cayenne and sea salt, and bacon- cheddar sliders.
Good to Know
- Every Sunday between 10am and 3pm, the restaurant hosts a drag queen brunch. The all-you-can-eat buffet costs $24.95 per person; the show is priceless. There are no reservations accepted, so come early or be prepared to wait.
- You wouldn’t know it by looking at it now, but his space used to house the Biltmore Ballroom, which, according to one server, was once the “Studio 54 of Washington, D.C.”
- Perry’s is not handicap accessible.
- Rooftop tables are available on a first come, first served basis.
·Mussels With Benton Bacon and Tomato
·Leek Crusted Salmon
·Cucumber Shiso Martini
·Orange Blossom Lemonade
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.