Craft Cocktails in an Old Town Speakeasy
- You can order off the cocktail menu, but putting yourself in the hands of your bartender is welcomed.
- The cocktail menu changes weekly, so something like the Gazpacho drink (an actual gazpacho soup strained through super fine cloth) won’t always be available.
Good to Know
- You won’t see a giant sign proclaiming “PX” outside their door. Look for the blue light, it marks the spot.
- While nibbles are offered, the emphasis here is cocktails. If you’re planning on trying a little bit of everything, which is recommended, it’s probably not recommended to come with an empty stomach.
- Chatting up the bartender yields interesting stories about cocktails and their names – don’t hesitate to ask the history of something or how it came about.
·Chicken and Chips
·Gin and Tonic with Tonic Ice Cube
·The Rickey – it may be off-menu
·Any cocktail with the most seasonal fruit available
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.