Exotic Flavors in Georgetown
- Breads fresh from the tandoori oven are a high point. Go for the assortment, including naan, onion kulcha, or the multi-layered lacha paratha. Or focus on fluffly poori or almond- and cherry- studded Peshwari naan.
- Vegetarian or meat Thali platters with grazing portions of many dishes are a great deal and are fun to share.
Good to Know
- The trio of house-made dips that comes with all appetizers — green coriander chutney, tarmarind, and onion chutney — goes well with main courses too.
- Unlike many Indian eateries that offer buffets at lunch, Taj has an all-day menu, which means everything is cooked to order.
- There’s a short roster of Indian beers as well as a small wine list.
·Chicken Tikka Masala
·Merlin Cherrier Sauvignon Blanc, Sancerre, $60
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.