American Bistro Celebrates the Baltimore Spirit
- Specializes in revamped American comfort food, such as chicken pot pie and meatloaf made with beef, pork and veal.
- Patio seating is excellent for a relaxing outdoor meal and people watching.
- Tark’s Grill also offers an extensive wine list of more than 120 reds and whites by the bottle.
Good to Know
- Lunch service can get busy, so reservations are recommended.
- Complimentary valet parking is offered during lunch hours.
- There’s plenty of free parking in the shopping center lot.
- Weekend brunch menu is available.
·Mozzrella and Carrozza
·Shrimp and Pasta
·Thai Style Salmon
·Chicken Pot Pie
·Braised Short Ribs
·Extensive wine list includes values (Mohua Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand, $33 per bottle) and splurges (Erath Leland Pinot Noir from Oregon, $130 per bottle).
·Signature cocktails average $11. The “Oriole” made with Van Gogh Orange Vodka, St. Germain, muddled orange and champagne is a local favorite.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.