Sleek and Sophisticated Waterfront Dining
- A gorgeous sunset is a hallmark of the dining experience. Consider calling in advance and requesting a table that overlooks the Potomac River.
- Save space for a sumptuous dessert -- key lime pie or a chocolately brownie a la mode tops off a perfect meal.
Good to Know
- There is live jazz music on Saturday nights from 6:30 to 9:30pm and during the buffet brunch on Sundays from 11:30am until 2:30pm.
- Tony & Joes are True Blue members, offering local Maryland crabmeat whenever possible.
- Be prepared to pay with one credit card or cash, as the restaurant does not currently offer separate checks.
·Seared Diver Scallops
·Shrimp & Cab Dip
·New England Line-Caught Swordfish
·Sweet Potato Dumpling
·Pinot Noir, Blackstone, Sonoma
·Red Zinfandel, Ravenswood
·Chardonnay, Sonoma Cutrer, Russian River, Sonoma
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.