What is CityEats?
CityEats is your new partner in restaurant reservations, created in partnership with Food Network. We give diners the opportunity to experience your restaurant in its most authentic form before they book a table there.
CityEats Offers Your Restaurant:
- A new web-based reservation platform
- A web-based table management system available via any Mac, PC or iPad
- A waitlist management product
- High-quality documentary-style photography
- High-definition video
- Expert profiles and content
- Email marketing and social media
- Promotional opportunities (i.e., exclusive offers)
DC Chefs: Mike Isabella (Bandolero + Graffiato), Cahal Armstrong (Restaurant Eve), and Cedric Maupillier (Mintwood Place) talk about the benefits and innovations of CityEats.
Marketing & Social Media
CityEats provides PR, local Advertising, social media support and on-air exposure via Food Network, Cooking Channel, and Travel Channel, as well as digital cross-promotion on Scripps Networks sites and paid search.
Rich Content & Customer Interaction
Customers can book table reservations, read and write reviews, interact with like-minded diners, book exclusive offers and accumulate loyalty points. CityEats provides a full restaurant profile with beautiful photography, professional editorial, menus, and the ability to offer specials.