French Bistro with a Touch of Whimsy
- If you want to sample the rotisserie chicken but can’t commit to half a bird, order the Parisian salad.
- Sample 50 cent Buffalo Frog Legs during happy hour Tuesdays through Thursdays until 8pm.
- Check out a burlesque show with dinner downstairs in the Candle Lounge; be sure to reserve in advance.
Good to Know
- For larger groups, the restaurant offers several private dining and event packages like the Boozy Bridal Lunch or Divine Wine and Dine.
- Brunch and Lunch are served daily with more bistro classics like omelets, salads and French onion soup.
- Consider sticking around for the nightlife scene on Fridays and Saturdays; DJs get the party started around 10pm on both levels of the restaurant.
·Mac ‘n Cheese
·Belgian Mussels & Frites
·Perfect Cappuccino Drunken Waffles
What to Drink
·French 69: chilled vodka, Chambord and Champagne
·Pink Poodle: Cuervo Tradicional, cranberry juice, Cointreau and Frangelico
·Georges Duboeuf Côtes du Rhône, Domaine des Moulins
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.