Two Words: Order Everything
- For brunch, Anella has prix-fixe menu for $19 that includes a choice of entrée, plus coffee, tea or soda, along with a bloody mary, a mimosa or OJ.
- Anella has a great bar. Long and narrow, it was made from work benches from the Steinway piano factory.
- Anella used to be the Queen’s Hideaway, a quirky Greenpoint restaurant.
Good to Know
- The G train (Greenpoint Ave stop) is four blocks away from the restaurant.
- If you feel like eating outside, Anella has pretty backyard garden.
·Homemade Burrata with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
·Summer Squash Salad with Bibb Lettuce, Walnuts, Red Onion and Oarmesan
·Bucatini with Little Neck Clams, Garlic, Bread crumbs, Chili
·Ricotta Gnocchi with Wild Mushrooms, Parmesan and Truffle Oil
·Negroamaro Rose from Italy, perfect for a warm night
·Cheryl’s Garden: Farmer’s Gin, Lillet Blanc, Basil and Citrus bitters
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.