A Tuscan Oasis on The West Side
- An extensive wine list that highlights the regions of Italy.
- The rustic, inviting décor with oversized lampshades, round booths and velvet-covered seats.
- The noise level is minimal. You’ll be able to converse with ease.
Good To Know
- 50 for 50 Mondays: Every Monday night they offer 50 wines for 50% off. Choose from a wide array of varietals and prices. It allows those on a limited budget to try something new – or just an opportunity to taste more than one wine.
- Cesca offers a membership rewards program. If you become a regular diner, you can sign on up and receive a $25 dollar reward for every $250 you spend.
- Summer nights from 5-7pm, ‘Cesca offers a Sunset Dinner for $32, which includes a choice of soup or salad, entreé and a Sommelier’s Daily Glass of white or red wine.
·Wood Oven Roasted Egg, Asparagus, Smoked Bacon-Black True Vinaigrette
·Linguine alla Vongole, Manila Clams, Wine, Garlic, Roasted Tomatoes & Pepperoncini
·Orecchiette, House Made Lamb Sausage & Rainbow Swiss Chard
·Grilled Organic Sliced Chicken Breast, Sautéed Vegetables and Black Truffle Sauce
·Salviano Orvieto Classico Superiore 2009, $11 per glass
·Conti Brandolini Refosco 2006, $9 per glass, $24 per bottle
·Chianti Cl, Peppoli Antionado, $62
·Barolo, Fratelli Alessandria, $80
·Montepulciano Iskra, M Cevetic, $90
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.