Casual Italian By Way of the Amalfi Coast
- During spring and summer months, time your dinner reservation or evening cocktails to take in the sun setting over the harbor.
- Salads here are fresh and balanced; the Peperina's tissue-thin slices of pear and generous shavings of Grana Padano cheese make for a palette opening sweet-savory bite.
- Pay close attention to the daily specials, particularly fish dishes like salmon ceviche and yellow fin tuna.
Good to Know
- The outdoor patio dining space can be rented out for special events and seats up to 130 for dinner.
- Though outdoor dining is one of the main draws, the restaurant has indoor seating and is open year round.
- The Friday evening summer drum circle at Wagner Park and the occasional wandering tourist may impede your view or disrupt dinner conversation.
·Cozze al Gorgonzola
·Zuppa di Pesce (not on the menu, but available daily)
·Torta di Mandorle
·Verdicchio di Matelica, Fontezoppa, 2010, a light, sparkling mineral-based white wine that’s a good match for shellfish and light pasta dishes.
·Fiano d'Avellino from Campania
·Watermelon Delight, a cool cocktail of sparkling rose, watermelon, melon vodka and fresh mint.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.