An American Bistro with Brass
- Executive Chef Chris Leahy is a St. Louis native who has worked at high-profile restaurants in New York and London and was previously at Lyon.
- Some dishes are served in Staub cast iron pots and pans.
- A fantastic selection of desserts are on offer from Executive Pastry Chef Thiago Silva.
- Strawberry shortcake, one of the lighter options on the decadent dessert menu is released tableside from a mini springform pan.
- The restaurant offers an excellent brunch special ($29, with cocktails starting at $5) until 2pm on weekends.
Good to Know
- To find the bathroom, enter the hotel’s lobby through the back of the restaurant and take the elevator one flight down.
- Light fare is served between 11-11:30 and 3-5pm.
- Have some wheeling and dealing to be done? Lexington Brass is the perfect place for a power lunch, with a private boardroom for serious and important meetings.
·Goat Cheese Beignets with Apple Butter
·Tuna Tartare Tacos
·Raw Kale Salad with Pine Nuts and Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette
·Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Honey Butter
·Stumptown coffee served in a French press
·Sweet Savannah: Absolut wild tea vodka, white peach and crushed mint
·Midtown Mule: Absolut Vodka, Applejack brandy, ginger beer, apple and lime juice
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.