A Peach-Perfect Midtown Restaurant
- For large group dining, make reservations for the chicken/lamb and rice large-format meal. Taking inspiration from the midtown halal carts, guests can choose from three menu options: two whole fried chickens (4 to 8 guests), smoked lamb shoulder (6 to 10 guests) or both (up to 12 guests).
- The bar staff makes its own soda. The caffeine-free cola flavor is made with lavender, citrus, coriander and other spices.
- Momofuku’s famous pork buns are served at lunch and on the bar menu; the dinner menu buns feature lobster.
- Start with bread and one of the specialty butters (think goat, or specially cultured), and end with one of the artisan American cheeses.
Good to Know
- Má Pêche has many private event spaces for parties from 10-125 people. Also, don’t miss their special events, like guest bartenders, special speakers or culinary classes. Visit momofukupresents.com for more information.
- Má Pêche offers lunchtime delivery Monday-Saturday, visit momofuku.com/delivery to make an order.
- On the way out, stop at pastry chef Christina Tosi's Milk Bar inside the foyer to grab a Compost Cookie, a slice of Crack Pie or a swirl of Cereal Milk soft serve.
- Pick up a copy of Lucky Peach, David Chang’s quarterly food magazine, or the Momofuku cookbook while you’re at the restaurant.
- Happy Hour is in the balcony bar every Sunday-Thursday from 5:30pm-7pm.
- Corkage is available for $45 per bottle.
·The menu here changes almost daily, but be sure to order a selection from the always-excellent raw bar.
·The wine list also changes frequently. Start with a mineral-rich white, such as Grüner Veltliner to complement light starters.
- Editor's Pick CityEats endorses this restaurant
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.