Chef Todd English Develops His Union Square Classic
- Oyster lovers rejoice! There are three preparations of Blue Point oysters at Olives.
- English excels at classic seafood preparations, so be sure to order one of the fish dishes.
- Extensive small plates menu makes this a great place for sampling.
Good to Know
- Pastas come in two sizes, so you can order as appetizer or entrée.
- The bar tends to be a bit loud and crowded.
- Olives hosts happy hour specials in the living room lounge and bar area from Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm.
·Fig and Proscuitto Flatbread
·Chilean Olive Oil Poached Halibut
·Branzino A La Plancha
·Heart Beet (vodka-infused beet lemonade)
·Peaches and Dream (bourbon and white peaches)
Private Dining at Olives
Todd English and the OLiVES staff are pleased to offer our Wine Room & Mezzanine Balcony for private events. Each of these spaces - or a combination thereof - provides a charming, intimate and versatile environment to host any event. The Mezzanine Balcony comfortably accommodates up to 10 guests for a seated dinner while the Wine Room can accommodate up to 50 seated. A combination of the two spaces offers a wide variety of possibilities.
Our Private Dining Areas
600 Square Feet
Private Room, overlooking main dining room
The Wine Room is suitable for one long table up to 28 guests, or seven tables of eight guests
Maximum number of seated
guests – 50
Maximum number cocktail reception -80
Ideal for grand receptions or business meetings requiring audio visual equipment
- Minimum 20
- Maximum 50
150 Square Feet
Semi – Private space looking onto the main dining room
The Mezzanine is suitable for one long table up to 10 guests
Maximum number of guests – 10
Perfect size for a small business meeting or an intimate dinner
Reservations must be made with 48 hours advance notice or up to six months ahead
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.