Dinner and Quite a Show
- It’s perfect for groups: Plates are meant to be shared, and you can stick around for the entertainment.
- The restaurant has two outdoor terraces.
- Celebrities come here to play, too — Solange Knowles, Paz de la Huerta and Samantha Ronson have been spotted here.
Good To Know
- Thursday through Saturday are the most lively nights.
- Aerial shows start at 10:30 and 11:30pm.
- There is a lot of variety of the pricing of the menu, from $15 small plates to the $320 Dynasty Plateau from the raw bar.
- TOY was created by the Koch Brothers — the duo responsible for the Day & Night brunch at the Plaza Hotel — in partnership with China Grill Management.
- A late-night menu is also available.
·Hidden Lobster Dumplings
·Lee’s Singapore 18-Vegetable Salad
·Kobe Beef and Foie Gras Tartare
What to Drink
·Magic 8: Avion Silver, Cointreau, Lemon, Lime, Guava, Habanero and Sriracha
·Any of the sakes
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.