Still Top Fish After All These Years
- The meal starts with excellent olives and olive oil.
- Few things are as they seem: Humble quinoa is rarely as exciting and flavorful as it is when creamed and served alongside steak.
Good to Know
- Blackfish is BYOB, so bring an assortment of bottles to pair with various dishes.
- Chef Chip Roman also runs Charles Roman Catering, which serves on- and off-site events.
- On Tuesdays, the restaurant serves a four-course prix-fixe menu for $45.
What to Eat
·Hanger Steak with Quinoa
·Warm Chocolate Cake
·Blackfish is a BYOB, but a bottle of crisp white — such as Albarino or Sauvignon Blanc — and a robust red, like Burgundy or Zweigelt, will work wonders with this food.
- Editor's Pick CityEats endorses this restaurant
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.