Local, Authentic Venetian Fare
- Sidewalk tables provide excellent people watching in warmer months.
- A three- or five-course tasting menu is available, wine pairing optional.
- All food menu items are $19 or less.
- Your meal begins with warm, crusty bread and oil for dipping.
Good To Know
- Happy Hour offers drink specials from 4 to 7pm on weeknights; a late-night food menu is offered each night from 10 to 12pm.
- C19 has a stand at the Rittenhouse Square Farmer’s Market each Saturday. Stop by to check out weekly cooking demos.
- Beginning June 2012, C19 will offer participants in CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) shares of the restaurant-owned Grateful Acres Farms’ produce. Check out C19’s website for more info.
·Aged Prime Meatballs
·Funghi Tartufo Pizza
·Angeline Sauvignon Blanc, 2009 ($40)
·Primarius Pinot Noir, 2009 ($56)
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.