A Beer-Lover's Heaven Right On UPENN's Campus
- The massive patio is the perfect spot to watch the sun set, beer in hand.
- The Beer 2.0 database will keep track of what drafts you liked -- and didn’t like -- to make your choice easier on your repeat trip.
- Unsure of what to order? Try a staff-selected, four-beer flight. On Mondays, you can create your own tasting of four for $10.
Good to Know
- A semi-private room can be rented for parties, and it houses 10 draught lines that are customizable to your special event.
- Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays.
- From Tuesday night Quizzo to medical-professional happy hours on Thursdays, each night offers something special.
·Fried Brisket Potato Hash (served at brunch)
·Berry Fruit Crisp
·Bell's Two Hearted Ale
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.