Cutting Edge in Queen Village
- The value-focused happy hour includes elevated versions of bar favorites like chicken nuggets and tater tots.
- Don’t miss dessert, like butterscotch pudding, which has just the right edge of salt, and arrives in a cute can.
Good To Know
- If you enjoy your personal space, request a table in the back dining room, away from the close quarters of the bar.
- Keep your eye on Ela’s twitter feed (@ElaPhilly) for the inside scoop on specials and events.
- Call the restaurant directly for large party reservations and weekend tables.
·Beets and Carrot with Smoked Jalapeno Dressing, Almonds and Goat Cheese
·Skate with Braised Romaine, Yucca, Celery Root and Black Olive
What To Drink
·Conde de Cubirats Cava, Spain, Non Vintage
·Pinot Blanc Paul Zinck Alsace, France 2011
·Rocca del Dragone Anglianico, Campania, 2010
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.