Tradition in the Kitchen Keeps Girasole Going
- Girasole was recognized for Excellence in 2010 by ZAGAT.
- There’s a small section of outdoor seating, so call ahead to snag a spot when the weather is nice.
Good to Know
- For a romantic date, ask for one of the round corner tables at either end of the dining room. The seats are uber-cushy, and the view of the dining room is perfect.
- Girasole is open seven days a week and offers guests a two-course prix-fixe lunch menu for less than $20 per person, as well as a three-course prix-fixe dinner menu for just $35 per person.
- When traveling south on Broad Street, Parking for the Symphony House is located just past Pine Street.
·Risotto Allo Scoglio, Fresh Seafood, Olive Oil, Garlic, Tomato
·Crocantino, Semifreddo, Almond, Chocolate
Recommended Cocktail & Wine
·The Girasole Martini is a mix of warm amaretto, creamy vanilla vodka and crisp pineapple juice. It’s the perfect starter to the meal, or a destination drink, all on its own.
·Go with the Sangiovese, by the glass or by the bottle. It’s a versatile Tuscan red that will pair nicely with the menu’s seafood and pasta selections.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.