A Chic White Tablecloth
- Your meal begins with fresh bread and sun-dried tomato-pesto dipping oil.
- Happy hour is offered at the bar, drawing a sizeable crowd, especially in the warmer months.
- Weather permitting, floor-to-ceiling windows in the bar area open to provide a nice breeze and some great people watching.
Good to Know
- Nearly twenty wines are available by the glass, served from a nitrogen tap system. You can also choose from half bottles, full bottles and magnums.
- Pasta dishes come in two sizes, a perfect option for the doggie bag-averse.
- Brunch is served on Sundays.
·Burrata with Marinated Beets, Micro Arugula and Pistachio
·Garganelli con Anatra, Piselli e Finocchio (garganelli with duck confit, peas, fennel and carrot)
·Timballo D’Agnello Brasato (timballo of slow-braised lamb with sautéed wild mushrooms, topped with a poached egg)
·Pure’ Di Patate Alle Dastagne (chestnut mashed potatoes)
·2008 “Briccotondo” Barbera (Fontanafredda) Alba, IT, $12/glass
·2007 Pinot Nero (Lechthaler) Trentino, IT, $15/glass
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.