Amuse Your Senses
- Creative conceptual cuisine, served by a welcoming, friendly staff -- all without the pretentiousness you might expect to encounter with such exquisite food.
Good to Know
- You can order ala carte or experience one of their many divine tasting menus.
- While tasting menu portions are a tad smaller, most tastings are accompanied by a plethora of delightful amuse which are not listed on the menu.
- The larger the tasting menu you select, the more delights you’ll be surprised by in between courses.
- This isn’t the easiest neighborhood to find a cab. Marigold’s staff will gladly call a taxi for you.
- This is high-end gourmet food in an intimate setting, but don’t be surprised if some alternative rock is playing in the background.
- The restaurant has only 40 seats, so make your reservation with plenty of notice.
·Duck Egg “Carbonara”
·Coffee Fried Sweetbreads
·Filet of Beef
·It’s a BYOB, so bring that bottle you’ve been saving for an amazing meal.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.