Our House is a Very Very Very Fine (Italian) House
- When the weather is nice, enjoy a table outside to dine al fresco and people watch on this quaint block of Sansom Street.
- Sustainable pork and seafood items on dinner menu.
- All herbs are organically grown and tended to on their own rooftop.
Good to Know
- Free street parking nearby (and in all of Philadelphia) every Wednesday evening after 5pm.
- Before or after dinner, enjoy a show or movie at the neighboring theatre, comedy club or movie theater all right there on Sansom Street.
- Intimate seating = tight seating. Relax, sip your vino and enjoy the Italian family environment.
·Pulpo e Calamari (Grilled Spanish Octopus and Baby Calamari)
·Osso Bucco di Maiale
·Italian Puff Pastry
·It’s an Italian BYOB, so bring your favorite Italian vino.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.