Local Flavor Anchors Hotel Palomar's Square 1682
- Each meal begins with an assorted breadbasket served with dual condiments: French butter with fleur de sel and olive oil with garlic and scallions.
- Full service dining is available in the relaxed downstairs lounge.
- Both still and sparkling water are filtered and bottled on-site with the Natura Water Purification system.
- All meat is locally sourced, including a custom cut of beef bred specially for the house-ground hamburgers.
Good to Know
- For parties of nine or more, please call the restaurant directly for reservations.
- If you order wine by the glass, don’t be afraid to ask to have it served in a fancier glass — usually reserved for wines by the bottle — to bring out its full flavor.
- In the warmer months, outdoor tables are dog friendly, with a special menu of snacks for the pooches.
- Look for Chef Tellez on the line at the open kitchen that backs the first floor bar and lounge area.
- A six-course prix fixe vegetarian tasting menu available on any evening.
- More than half of the menu can be prepared gluten-free.
·Brandywine River Texas Longhorn Burger
·Chicken Leg and Thigh Confit
·Lamb Short Ribs
·A selection of “wellness cocktails” features natural sweeteners instead of sugar, and are made with fresh fruit juices and organic spirits.
·More than 20 wines are available by the glass. The DeLoach Red Zinfandel from the Russian River Valley is versatile enough to pair with lighter seafood options as well stand up to meatier entrées.
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.