Not Just for Power Lunches
- Happy hour offers $4 drafts and $5 house wines from 5 to 7pm on weeknights. If you’re lucky, you might score one of the passed appetizers at the bar.
- On Wednesdays during the summer, Table 31’s outdoor Plaza serves as a popular spot for Center City Sips.
Good to Know
- Table 31 can accommodate private parties from 10 to 1,000 guests.
- Thursday is ladies night: Get discounted food and drink from 4pm until close.
- On Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, Table 31 offers valet parking on 17th Street, across from the restaurant, for $15. The restaurant will also validate $10 parking at The Pheonix on 1600 Arch Street and the Crown Plaza on 1800 Market Street.
- Saturday night is “Date Night for Two,” featuring four specialty courses for $75. Wine pairings can be added for an additional $31.
- A new gluten-free menu is available.
·Duck Confit Pizza
·Homemade Cavitelli with garlic, pancetta, tomatoes, and basil
·Prime Rib au Jus
·El Portillo Malbec
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.