A Restaurant of Neighborly Love
- Your meal begins with house-baked focaccia and oil for dipping.
- Brunch is served on Saturdays and lunch is served on Sundays.
- In the warmer months, sit on the patio and enjoy the view of the Ben Franklin and Delaware River.
Good to Know
- Happy hour, featuring food and drink specials, runs daily from 5 to 7pm.
- Village Belle is affiliated with co-owner Joey Campanaro’s Greenwich Village, NY spots Little Owl and Market Table.
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free menus are available upon request.
- Chef Lou Campanaro and his brother Joey faced off with the Forgione brothers on a recent episode of Iron Chef America.
·Gravy Meatball Sliders
·Goat Cheese Panna Cotta
·Queen Street Tea
- As seen on the Food Network
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.