- Happy hour runs from 5 to 7pm each day of the week. You’ll find $5 margaritas, $3 drafts and $2 small bites.
- To each his own (guacamole): Fill out a card with a mini-golf pencil to customize your guac. Mix-ins range from roasted garlic to black truffle.
- Xochitl offers more than 75 100% blue-agave tequilas.
Good to Know
- Vegetarians have their pick of various meatless options.
- On Monday nights, Xochitl offers a two-person fried chicken dinner complete with a side, cornbread and two adult beverages for $40.
·Ahi Tuna Ceviche
·Café Coco Martini
A reservation will now earn you: 200 Reward pts.
For every reservation that you make and honor (you actually show up at the restaurant and have a meal) on CityEats.com, you will earn 200 CityEats Rewards points. If you then write a review of your dining experience, you will earn an additional 200 points. Once you have collected 2,500 points, you can redeem them for either a $25 gift certificate or a charitable donation in the amount of $25.